Welcome to Halloween 2012 Celebration

Welcome to Halloween 2012 Celebration
Creepy Free Halloween Zone!
Myspace Falling Objects @ JellyMuffin.com Myspace Layouts

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Halloween Projects 2012!

Lots going on at our house this fall!  Harvesting the garden, making a new chicken coop, canning and best of all a new grandbaby!   Makes #11 for our family - 10 of them born the past 4 years.

I have a couple of Halloween projects I am working on this Fall.  As I get each one done I will post a picture.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Project
Fill up the Witches Kitchen
My helpers Mr. Invention and Mr. Adventure helped me - I have no idea where anything is but it is in the kitchen and they love it - after all the Witches Kitchen is primarily for them!

 Second Project
Witches Shoes - My mom died a while ago and I have about 20 pairs of her shoes.  I am such a hopeless romantic I have a hard time throwing away her personal things. I have tried to figure out what to do with these shoes.  She had like a size 5 foot and so they are really tiny.  I saw this adorable picture of a pair of witches shoes so I am making them into that.  I love having her things all about my holiday decor.  Pretty excited to work on these this afternoon.

Third Project
13 Day Countodown for our grandchildren.  I am doing it for the oldest seven as the youngest 4 are all one year and younger.  I gathered all the Halloween pictures I have of each of them and am making them into ornies of sorts with candy on each one.  They will pull one a day out of their Halloweeen Sack and put them on a twig tree.  Hope to get these done this afternoon as well.

Fourth Project
Ghost Board! So excited to finish this - I am putting each of our grandkids foot print on this board in the order of their birth.  The 8 boys will have an orange bow tie and the 3 girls will have an orange bow on their heads.  With each of their names etc.  Working on this as each of them come to our house. We are going 500 miles south next week to see our newest baby born this week so I will get the last 3 foot prints while we are there.

Fifth Project
We are having a Halloween party on the 27th of October - I have some fun ideas planned for that, but will post more of those details after we get back from visiting our newest baby.

Hope you are enjoying Fall!  We have lovely weather - so worth living in Idaho to live through Fall here!!!

No comments: