Welcome to Halloween 2012 Celebration

Welcome to Halloween 2012 Celebration
Creepy Free Halloween Zone!
Myspace Falling Objects @ JellyMuffin.com Myspace Layouts

Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Boo Project

I was looking through my Halloween Pictures - ready to make a few things and found a picture of a BOO I made last year. I am excited to unpack my boxes to see it again!

It is such an easy and fun project.
1 - Buy premade chpboard/cardboard B _ O _ O.
2 - Paint your letters whatever Halloween color you like
3 - Trace each letter on a different design of scrapbook paper
4 - Glue on to chipboard letter
5 - Embelish with ribbon, Halloween buttons, or little charms etc.
That is it! Fun Fast, Easy!
~*~*~*~*~*~
Here are a few more "Boo's!"
This one was made by Kona - a friend visiting last weekend. She has outlined hers in irridescent glitter - so fun!

This one was made by Michelle - another friend visiting last weekend. YOu cant' see it but she has glitter on all the characers on her boo - so cute!

We ar making a couple more, I will post pictures ASAP.

Create Something Today!

No comments: