Welcome to Halloween 2012 Celebration

Welcome to Halloween 2012 Celebration
Creepy Free Halloween Zone!
Myspace Falling Objects @ JellyMuffin.com Myspace Layouts

Thursday, October 11, 2012

13 Days Till Halloween Countdown

I love to make 13 Days till Halloween Countdown for our grandchildren. 
This is the one I did for this year. 
I found all of the Halloween Pix of each child from years past, printed them out and made them into ornaments to hang on their own Halloween Tree. 
This is how they turned out:  
 This is all of them ready to go.
I put the ornies in paper bags and made each of them a name tag for their own bag. 
I put a twig in a can with rocks and then added orange ribbon to each of the twigs to color them up a bit.

 I hope they have as much fun looking at the pix and hanging them as I did making them!

No comments: