Welcome to Halloween 2012 Celebration

Welcome to Halloween 2012 Celebration
Creepy Free Halloween Zone!
Myspace Falling Objects @ JellyMuffin.com Myspace Layouts

Friday, October 26, 2012

Party Games are Ready!

Tonight is the big night for our family Halloween Party. 

After our hot dog roast with spider dip and chips, finger carrots, spooky drinks, pudding cups with worms and other Halloween goodies, we are playing games, doing footprints, carving pumpkins and decorating cookies.
Bean dip - Pix from Pinterest
Pudding cups with worms
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are a few of the games we are playing:
Picture Scavenger Hunt
Because all the little people in my life are too young to read I found pictures of the places in our yard that  things will be hidden - I ran off a copy for each person and they can find the treasures that are there waiting for them in any order they want.
Here are the items for the Scavenger Hunt:

Marshmallow Ghost
  I included pictures of how to make it because it was a little tricky till I figured it out.
Cut a long piece of saran wrap and put a handful of mini marshmallows in the middle.
 Fold up the ends
 Then roll it
 Add a face
Hanging Hands
Latex gloves filled with popcorn with a ribbon added
 Mummy Candy Bars
I used strips of toilet paper wrapped around a candy bar, but you can use fabric scraps, crepe pepaer etc.
 Sucker Spider
  I wrapped the top in black tissue then twisted the legs on and added eyes.
 Carmel balls and Glass Suckers
Favorite recipes for these are at the end of the post
 Wood Pumpkins
 I found a bunch of end pieces from 2x4's, painted them orange, added faces and glittered the cheeks.  They are totally cute!
Hanging Doughtnuts
My husband was the scout master 25 years ago - the scounts loved it - it became part of our own Halloween tradition long ago - wouldn't be Halloween without this game!



Carving Pumpkins!


Foot Prints
We are going to to a foot print on a piece of wood  for each child to take home - much like the board I did in a previous post but it will be for each child.

 This pix from minermoments.blogspot.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let the party begin!!!!

7 comments:

Linda said...

I had a great time at your party. The other guests were so nice. Did you see me? I was the one with the elaberate witches hat. I loved all of your sweet treats too. Please visit me: momentsinaneye.blogspot.com

Shell said...

It's great the whole family has a big Halloween Party. Looks like you all had a lot of fun.

Ms Misantropia said...

Lots of great treats, and I love how you guys go all out!

Wendy said...

I absolutely love the ghostly footprints. I will have to do those with my boys.
xoxoxo
Wishes and Whimsy
Wendy from Wonderland

http://candydelane.typepad.com/curiosities/

Marilyn Miller said...

What creative fun you have here!
Just Delightful!
Enjoy!

beverly e said...

The footprint ghosts are soo cute... looks like you had a fun party!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Amazing party. Just right. Festive and not too scary!