Welcome to Halloween 2012 Celebration

Welcome to Halloween 2012 Celebration
Creepy Free Halloween Zone!
Myspace Falling Objects @ JellyMuffin.com Myspace Layouts

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween Has Arrived at Our House! Witches Kitchen is Open For The Season!

I love Halloween! I love decorating for Halloween! This is our Witches Kithen. It is filled with all kinds of Halloween goodies. It is a favorite part of our decorating every year. Our little boys (grandsons) walk in and this is the first place they come. I have to fix it so that I can shut it if they are here for the day or too much snitching happens. A little closer view - there are spider and eyeball lights inside. They love to count and see the colored lit spiders.
Door One

Door Two



There is more detail about Making our Witches Kitchen
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Renee said...

You have a lot of Halloween decorations. I have a small collection, pictures of some things in my party blog.

I have a large Christmas village, but really want to start collecting Halloween village items, too.

DREAMER said...

So pretty!
:)
Gina