Welcome to Halloween 2012 Celebration

Welcome to Halloween 2012 Celebration
Creepy Free Halloween Zone!
Myspace Falling Objects @ JellyMuffin.com Myspace Layouts

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ornies and Witches Broom

My Witches Broom has Bling!
It is hard to see in the photo but it is full of glitter and fun! I love it. The Witch is in at our house! I saw this first on http://craftsandsutch.blogspot.com/2010/10/if-broom-fits.html


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Halloween Ornies for My Halloween Village

First step is to find your pictures and cut them the shape you want. I chose a star shape and cut them to fit in the middle of the star shape. I got 4 stars per big sheet of scrapbook paper. I foudn my star pattern on my print artist program.

Then I glued them to lightweight chipboard and glittered them.


I am making 18 ornies, one for each person in our family. They are all different but fun - once they are made them I add embellishments. I have tried not to spend any money on this as we are trying to get debt paid off. It is so great to use your resources you have.

Here it is hanging on the tree in the Halloween Village.
Thanks for stopping by - have a nice week!
Today I am thankful for the wonderment of children.

Linking up this week with Cratomanic, Skip to My Lou, Making the World Cuter, Show and Tell Wednesday, Strut Your Stuff Thursday, Trendy Treehouse, Show and Tell Friday, Frou Friday, Punkin Seeds, It's a Blog Party - links in my side bar - be sure and visit all the fun parties in blog land this week
~~~~~~~~

No comments: