Welcome to Halloween 2012 Celebration

Welcome to Halloween 2012 Celebration
Creepy Free Halloween Zone!
Myspace Falling Objects @ JellyMuffin.com Myspace Layouts

Monday, October 25, 2010

13 Days of Halloween!


Love having our Halloween party - one of my favorite Halloween Nights - having all my darling little grandchildren and children over for Halloween FHE Party.

We snuck in our last Hot Dog Roast for the season, made Ghost Jugs, (Click here for instructions) carved Jack O Lanterns & had an outdoor in the dark Treasure Hunt to find the 13 Days of Halloween bags. Every day has a treat or little gift and a "To Do" Some of the "To Do's" are to color a Halloween Picture, Call Grandma Mimi Sugar (me) and tell me they love me, hug their dad, clean their room, etc.

Thanks for stopping by my blog this Halloween season.
I hope you have a great Halloween week!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linking up today with Craftomaniac Monday, Stip to My Lou and Making the World Cuter Trendy Thursday, Polish the Stars, Show and Tell Friday, , Frou Frou Friday, Punkin Seeds, and Spooktacular - you can find the links to each in my side bar.

No comments: