Welcome to Halloween 2012 Celebration

Welcome to Halloween 2012 Celebration
Creepy Free Halloween Zone!
Myspace Falling Objects @ JellyMuffin.com Myspace Layouts

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Paper Bag Halloween Books

I have so many fun Halloween pix of our family and wanted to display them somehow. I made the Photo Cauldron which I love and also made paper bag photo books for Halloween every year since we have had grandchildren. I want to go back and get the older pictures of our family and do them as well - probably not this year! Good project for the coming year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is my mess!

To make these you get whatever size paper bag you want, fold it in half, punchholes in the folded edge and add ribbon to connect the books. Decorate each picture and add to the each page of the book.


This was a candy holder that I made years ago - the little box is a perfect storage place for these little books. Thanks for stoping by!

No comments: