Welcome to Halloween 2012 Celebration

Welcome to Halloween 2012 Celebration
Creepy Free Halloween Zone!
Myspace Falling Objects @ JellyMuffin.com Myspace Layouts

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pumpkin Light


I taught a class on these at our church craft day last year. When I pulled it out again this year, our little grandson, said that it felt like it was pumpkin coming time and he loved the light! If that is the only reason I have this in our home it is worth it! Our little darling boy has a memory of our house at Halloween! I love it!

2 comments:

PC said...

Melissa said...
We did this for an enrichment one time, but we did Christmas scenes. They turned out really cute, but I don't have the drill to make the hole in the blocks...

September 30, 2008 7:30 PM

PC said...

Laura said...
Love this idea!

October 4, 2008 6:02 PM